Tuesday, August 9, 2011

avril lavigne drink me necklace

images %IMG_DESC_8% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • apt29
    01-13 04:59 PM
    Will this rule effect on EAD and AC21 also?





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • ita
    04-16 12:51 PM
    I know on a humorous note I was thinking people who are married are worried about their family problems.People who are not married are worried about when they will get married.Don't know who has time to worry about some politicians marriage on top of that during elections time.

    Ultimately everything boils down to corruption. Huge money is going down in the pockets of big media houses, it is so damn obvious...Hindustan times, IBN & NDTV carried pictures of Priyanka Gandhi's children for 3 days on the front page, I never saw pictures or anything on Chandrababu Naidu, Yedirappa, Badal, Gehlot, Shivraj Chauhan or for that reason anybody....these kids are more important than our grassroot leaders ? The family is talking about "Rahul kee Shaadee" and the whole media is printing that, nobody's asking them where were you and what you did in last 5 years ???





    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • eb3_nepa
    06-28 09:17 AM
    http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/aila-cis-vb.pdf


    Karthik


    Excellent link. Good research by Macaca and logiclife.

    A couple more things guys:

    1) Matthew Oh has been known in the past to be a BIT of a sensationalist. Remember this past weekend and his scare regarding the yanking away of AC-21 provisions for I-485 filers? So lets take whatever he says with a PINCH OF SALT! ;)
    2) Let us please stop these messages about how Jesus and the saints would get their GCs processed. It may very well be offensive to some of the Christian members and to some Americans reading the forums.





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • kittu1991
    05-01 03:06 PM
    When did Srilankan Tamilians become Indian citizens??? also India should make sure that terrorists organisation like LTTE is wiped out from the face of earth weather its in Srilanka, Afganistan or Pakistan... gone are the days when these thugs where called 'freedom fighters' .. they are a terrorist organisation and should be treated in that manner.

    Exactly...



    more...


    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • garybanz
    12-14 02:01 PM
    Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Laws

    The Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination are:

    Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;

    the Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA), which protects men and women who perform substantially equal work in the same establishment from sex-based wage discrimination;

    the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), which protects individuals who are 40 years of age or older;

    Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which prohibit employment discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities in the private sector, and in state and local governments;

    Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities who work in the federal government;

    and

    the Civil Rights Act of 1991, which, among other things, provides monetary damages in cases of intentional employment discrimination.





    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • chanduv23
    02-14 03:05 PM
    Totally agree. A and B are not mutually exclusive. We need to push for admin fix and in the meantime explore lawsuit possibility WITHOUT using IV name (does not mean IV members cannot participate as individuals in the lawsuit).

    Agree - but such an action needs strong leadership and trusted members - till now no one is affirmative. Merely taking the poll does not suffice.

    I would recommend that someone stand up as a leader (probably 5 core members who are committed) and then reqruit members into a googlegroup or a yahoogroup.



    more...


    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • sk2006
    08-17 02:40 AM
    It all makes sense now:

    Questioning a Bollywood V.I.P. Named Khan - The Lede Blog - NYTimes.com (http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/15/questioning-a-bollywood-vip-named-khan/)


    " Mr. Khan is also working on a new film, �My Name Is Khan,� about racial profiling of Indian Muslims living in the United States after the Sept. 11 attacks."


    What a way to get the publicity for the film.

    Wow.
    We are all tricked into this debate.
    This is my last post on this thread. And I am not going to watch this film.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • kshitijnt
    03-29 11:23 PM
    I am not sure what vision Mr.Advani has for India. May be at this age he might have better vision than other people in the same league.

    Lets not bring Age into the picture. Manmohan is not much younger either and has had 2 heart surgeries so far. Economy is not the PMs only job. The real power rests with Sonia and my personal opinion is that Advani is a lot more competent than her. Manmohan is just a mask of Congress. "Mukhvta".



    more...


    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Picasa
    07-27 03:27 PM
    Lets see how much money you have donated. Please provide details and then we will compare.
    As far as action items are concerned... Here is the latest example:

    I have just send the email regarding EAD issues...Did you send the email?

    Also as requested by one of the member, give your mailing address so that CIS can be notified.:D

    I have been donating more money to IV over 4 years then you do, and will keep on doing. Do you?
    There are lot of action items to meeting lawmakers. Why don't get your focus on that?





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • tdasara
    01-28 12:24 AM
    http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad.aspx?cid=1493579&nma=BOM



    more...


    avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • xela
    02-13 02:57 PM
    What ever gave you the idea that EB ROW only wait for 3 years? There's this common misconception flying around here that somehow ROW just cruises by

    YEs all the people I know around me are ROW EB3 and PDs 2002 and 2003 and no GC, so please stop thinking we have it so good!


    With regard to the per country limit.....there is only one for the first 3 quaters and it seems like in the last couple of times in the last quater India and Chine and maybe Phillipines did end up getting more GCs than their per country limit, at least I was so informed by my lawyers.

    Besides that, immigration is a privilege not a right, so if the US wants diversity and limit per country immigration, it is their right to do so. Before you start being shocked by this, I am NOT saying I do not understand your frustration and the feeling you discriminated against, but rights are rights and we knew that before we started the process. If we can improve it great, if we can't we will just have to deal with it realisticly.

    Some EU countries are doing the exact same thing by the way.
    I do believe in diversity in any way and shape, and I do not stand for discrimination. I am just trying to face the reality.
    I also have days when I wonder about leaving my own country which provided me with a wonderful education and how I am taking away from that country by leaving for my own success? if you don't have days when you feel guilty good for you.

    take care





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • gcny2006
    05-28 11:58 PM
    Can someone tell me if this is right?

    - Total number of EB-2 visas = 40,000
    - 7% of 40,000 are allocated for India = 2,800
    - Number of EB-2 I I-485 apps pending = 30,000

    So if there is no spillover from other categories it will take north of 10 years for all the people who applied for I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco to get Green Cards. The only caveat to this would be attrition or legislation.

    WRONG

    Mr. Oppenheim has set the cutoff date for EB2 India at January 1, 2000. According to current estimates, out of the approximately 200,000 I-485 applications currently pending with USCIS, 120,000 of them are chargeable to India, with the cases divided evenly between EB2 and EB3. This means that EB2 and EB3 India applicants count for 60 percent of the I-485 cases currently pending with the USCIS.

    - Number of EB-2 I I-485 apps pending = 60,000

    so with no trickle it will be 20+ years



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • chetanjumani
    12-14 12:45 PM
    You don't have a case. Before laws are signed, lawmakers spend hours and hours or weeks arguing, debating and modying before it is passed by both Senators and congressmen.

    If they change the current law to favor Indians, then it will be disciminatory to other nationals. Think the other way.

    Personally, I don't see any discrimination in the existing law. It so happened that you came from Indian and the law only allows a certain percentage per country.

    I am not sure if correcting a discrimation can be considered as discrimation againt group who were in an advantageous position before the correction is done.

    I dont think any one wants any changes in favor of a particular nation, in fact they want it to be without favor to any particular nation and treat every one with equality.

    I am not a constitutonal lawyer, but I believe if we pursue it, the per country limit may be removed.

    How ever I am not sure if that will be very helpful to us now. Even if there is no per country limit, i think we will have to wait for years before the visas are made available.

    I think, Immigrant voice should strive to make the system as fair and as efficient as possible, irrespective of in person who gains/looses from it.

    Another very important thing here is not to get divided amongst ourself. If we do that we are not going to get much.

    Take an honest view irrespective of your personal loss/gain.

    We might even try to ponder how we could use this to get media/public focus on legal immigrant community, and its inefficiencies. Use this to forward all our causes.

    We might want some people in PR to put this in media that perhaps there is something unconstitutional in the law, without going to the extent of filing a law case.

    I would encourage every one to come up with imaginative ideas to achieve our overall goals of an efficient and fair system for legal immigrants.

    Please help grow this idea





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • luncheSpecials
    02-15 04:38 PM
    I totally blame bodyshoppers for the mess



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • gimmeacard
    07-21 04:24 PM
    Did it for 4 years and quit in 2007... lost 20K and 95% of my friends...

    Quixtar is not bad but the people running sub-businesses (such as BWW etc) by pushing tapes and books on you make it HELL

    Stay Away unless you are willing to lose a lot to gain a few!!

    PEACE

    i am not convinced u lost 20k in it? my roommate was a quikster guy, he never forced anyone., he would receive all this Junk stuff to sell, after 1 year he said enough and stopped, i dont think its madatory to buy stuff, its all about the new member add and comissions with it that prompts them to catch new desis.

    For good sake desis, dont get your wifes and Kids involved in it, i ,met a desi in Target and asked him, dont u feel annoyed getting turned down with rude behaviours, ( he was with wife trying to get me to buy)

    he said NO? WHY? after all its all about Money? hear it





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • mkumar
    05-11 08:50 PM
    Wrong! Stop assuming dude. People are here because they need the Green Card. We don't take an oath to renounce loyalties when we get it. Of course your intention is clear and I am thankful that we Indians don't need to count on you. Of course, its interesting that you are quite happy being a US Citizen when it's the US which has called the LTTE a terrorist organization. Hmm, I hope you did your research. Anyway, too late. We don't need you anymore in India and like I said earlier, good riddance. All the best!

    Thanks for being the self-designated, unpaid spokesperson for "we indians" and keeping track of accountable indians :)



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • tikka
    07-03 09:52 PM
    I don't know about it. Anyone with details should post summary.

    I think it is not relevent for EAD/AP but we can use it when we need it


    we have posted in on the other thread.. will get back to you once there is more information

    thank you





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • chintanop
    07-03 06:41 PM
    both stories are top on Upcoming Stories-> drop down (Most Popular)





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% avril lavigne drink me necklace. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • cableman
    08-28 07:59 AM
    Our frustration with the US legal immigration and retrogression seems endless. My wife and I are considering immigration prospects to Canada. Can somebody please suggest good responsive lawfirms that could handle a Canadian PR application? We would also appreciate some insight on Canadian immigration prospects for physicians. Thanks

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1332&highlight=canada

    Good luck.





    sidbee
    06-02 04:07 PM
    Why can't you find and talk to a good lawyer and spend your own money on consultation. We will know you are serious about it.

    Ohhh, i didnt know Ganguteli = IV





    ramus
    07-04 09:57 AM
    Guys... Please help Mecaca.. Please scan all 100 pages of breaking news thread and summarize issues.. Please be very specfic and up to the point..
    Should be short.




    I meant a scan of the other 100 page thread Breaking news. I did not follow that thread and it has lot of issues. Please summarize issues mentioned in Breaking News thread here.

    I will add issues from this thread! thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment